Any INSHAPE professional who meets the eligibility requirements and exemplifies the criteria below may be nominated for this award.
- Current member in INSHAPE at the point of retirement.
- Given at least 25 years of service to the Association,
- Serves or has served in a health, physical education, recreation, dance, sport, or allied career,
- Made a distinguished contribution to the Association (Program Director, Committee, Conference, Programs), and
- Awarded near the end of a career or in retirement.
The nominee must be an individual who:
- Has made important contributions to health, physical education, recreation, dance, sport, and/or allied professions, and
- Continues to contribute to the profession in significant ways over the course of his/her entire career.
Nominations from the individual's sponsor (primary nominator) must be submitted by April 1, 2017 NominateNominator provides a biographical sketch outlining the contributions of the nominee and how those contributions are deserving of recognition.
Selection and Recognition Process:
- The Awards Committee will select one award recipient from the pool of qualified applicants.
- Applicants will be notified by June 1.
- The award will be presented at the State Conference in November.
Previous Award Recipents
|2012||Karen Hatch and Cathy Huntsinger|
|2011||Mary Jo McClelland and Jan Miller|
|2010||Paul Nicholas Kellum|
For more information, contact:
Franklin Central High School