The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in aquatics and recreation programs.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council's area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council's dedicated page on the Association's web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council's area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Amy Oliver||@ARASCH31||IUPUI||Chair (11/2018)|
|Bethany Clegg||Burris Laboratory School||Member (11/2017)|
|Gary DeHaven||Retired||Member (11/2017)|
|Todd Krebs||RISE Learning Center/Southside Special Services of Marion County||Member (11/2017)|
|Casey Langendorfer||Anderson Highland Middle School||Member (11/2017)|
|Allison Plopper||@aplopper||IUPUI||Member (11/2017)|
|Mandy Stout||@HES_PhysEd||Southwest Allen County Schools||Member (11/2017)|
|Gary Lemke||Interactive PE||Sponsor (11/2018)|
For more information, contact: