The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in aquatics and recreation programs.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council's area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council's dedicated page on the Association's web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council's area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Ann Huntoon||@AMToonie||Indiana University||Chair|
|Jessica Caviani||Ball State||Member|
|Julie Grissom||Eastwood Middle School||Member|
|LeAnn Haggard||North Central High School||Member|
|Jordan McIntire||Indiana University||Member|
|Tommy Means||Indiana University||Member|
|Chad Simmons||Indiana University||Member|
|Gary Lemke||@lemke||Interactive PE||Sponsor|
For more information, contact: