The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in dance programs and dance curriculum.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council's area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council's dedicated page on the Association's web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council's area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Teresa McCullough||Indiana State University||Member|
|Kalie McKinley||Assumption High School||Member|
|Gary Sanders||Saint Joseph's College||Member|
|Annie Vassar||Crown Point||Member|
|Gary Lemke||@lemke||Interactive PE||Sponsor|
For more information, contact: