The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in aquatics and recreation programs.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council's area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council's dedicated page on the Association's web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council's area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Jennifer Berju||Creekside Middle School||Chair (11/2018)|
|Cassie Brooks||@Brooks01CL||Brownsburg West Middle School||Associate (11/2017)|
|Melanie Busch||North Side High School||Member (11/2019)|
|Beth Crowe||Creekside Middle School||Member (11/2017)|
|Tim Garbison||@Timgarbison1||Fountain Central High School||Member (11/2017)|
|Diane Hearn||@tandity||Seeger Memorial High School||Associate (11/2017)|
|Maria Hallman||@maria_hallman||DeKalb High School||Associate (11/2017)|
|Tony Sonsini||Richmond High School||Member (11/2017)|
|Gary Lemke||@lemke||Interactive PE||Sponsor (11/2018)|
For more information, contact: