The Higher Education Committee is responsible for representing the interests, programs, and missions of Indiana's higher education institutions to the Association.
- Represents the interests and priorites of all Indiana institutions of higher education.
- Creates opportunities for association members of higher education to network and collaborate.
- Provides information on association related programs at each Indiana institution of higher education.
- Strategize about recruitment issues, how to identify needs in the state, as well as recruiting opportunities for young professionals to encourage them to join our health and PE fields.
- Determine the demand for coaching, and specifically college-educated coaches.
- Determine the current demand for Health and Physical Educators in Indiana.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Andrew Eberline||@EberlinePhD||Ball State University||Chair (11/2018)|
|Barb Tyree||Valparaiso University||Member (11/2018)|
|Mary Estepp||St. Joseph's College||Member (11/2018)|
|Sheli Plummer||Ball State University||Member (11/2019)|
|Heidi Stan||Riverside Jr High School||Sponsor (11/2018)|
For more information, contact: