|The Vice-President of Membership/Marketing Communications is an elected, voting member of the Exeutive Committee and the Board of Directors.|
|The President shall oversee the Vice President of Membership/Marketing Communications.|
- Length: The term of office is up to two years commencing on the day after the annual conference held in even numbered years.
- Limit: The Vice President may not serve more than two consecutive terms.
|The Vice President shall submit reports to the Secretary 10 days prior to the date of each Board Meeting and upon request.|
|The Vice President shall meet with his/her successor as soon as possible and as often as necessary for the new Vice President to certify that all pertinent committee information has been transferred and any necessary training/consultation has occurred to ensure the new Vice President can successfully assume responsibilities on the first day of office.|
- Serve on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Recommend membership categories and prices for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain a database of current, past, and potential members.
- Develop written marketing policies and procedures that will have a positive impact on the Association.
- Create and execute membership recruitment campaigns to retain current membership and encourage new membership.
- Provide a report of current membership at each Board of Directors meeting.
- Maintain a database of contacts at all Indiana colleges and universities to facilitate the exchange and dissemination of higher education information.
- Maintain a database of contacts at all Indiana colleges and universities to facilitate the exchange and dissemination of young professional information.
- Maintain a database of contacts at current and potential partners, related organizations, and exhibitors.
- Edit and publish the journals, newsletters, and publications of the Association including the state conference program.
- Create and communicate an annual calendar of publication-related dates (due dates, publication dates, etc.).
- Constitute and utilize a Publications Committee as necessary to review/revise the Association’s publications and policies/procedures including guidelines for manuscript submission and criteria for acceptance of a manuscript.
- Maintain the Association website on a regular basis.
- Maintain the Association's social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Manage the public relations and marketing initiatives of the Association.
- Manage external vendors responsible for web site management, digital marketing and communications as necessary.
- Submit an annual report to the Secretary by September 1.
- Perform duties as requested by the President.